friendly reminder that:
- you are not weak if you want meds for your disorder
- you are not weak if you relapse once
- you are not weak if you relapse a thousand times
- you are not weak if some kinds of therapy don’t work for you
- you are not weak if some kinds of meds don’t work for you
- you are not weak if you have a mental disorder.
I will reblog every time.
(Source: kevbird, via sosungalittleclodofclay)
Secure and fearful-avoidant?
- It is relatively easy for me to become emotionally close to others.
- I am comfortable depending on others and having others depend on me.
- I don’t worry about … having others not accept me.
- positive views of their relationships.
- seek to balance intimacy and independence in their relationship.
- I want emotionally close relationships
- I sometimes worry that I will be hurt if I allow myself to become too close to others.
- they don’t trust the intentions of their partners.